- "I’m having a lot of fun working on Chris Nolan’s ‘Batman,’ the latest Batman movie. I’m having an absolute blast doing it, but it’s very big. The thing that’s wonderful about Chris is that he is the most successful person in Hollywood at the moment, but his movies aren’t Hollywood. It feels like you’re making an indie. He’s actually a really alternative filmmaker. He just happens to have like a seven billion figure budget. [Laughs] I like to call him Hitchcock, but he blows things up."
- "If you didn't like the photo, you only see about a tenth of what the suit can do. And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste."
- "Honestly, wait until you see this movie. It's going to be marvellous and it's going to be way beyond what anyone imagines it could be."
- "The thing that's most wonderful about Chris is that he's the most successful filmmaker in Hollywood - yet his movies aren't Hollywood. It feels like you're making an indie. He's actually a really alternative filmmaker. He just happens to have like a seven-billion-dollar budget!"
- "You can't imagine the things that he's doing. At least, I couldn't until I read the script!"
- “A lot of questions that I used to get asked were, ‘So, every girl when she grows up wants to be a princess, did you want to be a princess when you grew up? And I so wish I’d said what I felt back then, because the truth was, ‘No, I wanted to be Catwoman!’ And now I am… That dream came true, for sure.”
- “So many great women have worn [the costume] before me. It’s an honor to don the suit.”
- "They've given me a martial arts exercise that I have to do all the time to teach me grace and proper stance and fluid movement. "It looks so gentle, but when you're actually doing fight choreography it's 'Oh my gosh, that's actually a block.' Oh, I'm hitting somebody's throat right now. It's been a lot of fun, it's been a new challenge. I'd really like to do a lot more of it. It's not something I ever thought I'd do."
- "I'm a vegetarian and right now, I'm living on kale and dust for the training. That catsuit's unforgiving."
- "I've never really gotten over the hump, There's a workout hump where you're so weak that you hate everything, everything is so painful and you look like an idiot."
- "The gym where I work out, I was literally working out next to a pregnant Jessica Alba and she could do more push-ups than I could. I just started to do Bikram yoga."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.