Batgirl is also playable in LEGO Batman 2. She can be found on the Central Island. 65 gold bricks and 125,000 studs are needed to unlock her.
She appears once again in LEGO Batman 3. To unlock her, players must talk to her and Ace in the Batcave to activate a side quest. She will misinterpret Ace's attempts to alert the player to enemies in the Batcave as him telling them that a boy named Timmy has fallen down a well, and rushes off to save him. After following her, and defeating every wave of enemies, she will give the player a gold brck, and the ability to buy her.
- Classic Suit
- Sonic Suit - can break "glass" LEGO bricks
- Glider Suit - allows Batgirl to glide
- Detonator Suit - drop and explode bombs
- Heat Protection Suit - able to grab heated bars without getting burned
- Thermal Protection Suit - protection from freeze gas
To be added