Batgirl is an ally to Batman and Robin. The daughter of Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon secretly fought crime alongside the Dynamic Duo and their allies. Batgirl appears as a playable character in LEGO Batman: The Videogame, LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and LEGO DC Super-Villains (though also serves as a boss in the latter game).
Batgirl is available to purchase in the Batcomputer, costing 50,000 studs. The player can access her in either the Batcave or through Free-Play Mode.
Batgirl can be found on the Central Island of Gotham City, near the Gotham Light & Power Plant. The player will need 65 gold bricks to construct her gate and 125,000 studs to unlock her.
Batgirl appears in the Batcave alongside Ace the Bat-Hound. As part of a side quest, she misinterprets Ace's attempts to alert the players to enemies in the Batcave, believing that he is telling them that a boy named Timmy has fallen down a well. After defeating the waves of enemies, she realizes her mistake is made available for purchase. The player will also be awarded a gold brick for completing the quest.
Batgirl is absent in the game, potentially due to the dimensional rifts caused. However, her The Lego Batman Movie counterpart is available as a playable character in the tie-in pack with the film.
With Batman absent, Batgirl and Nightwing took over crime-fighting in Gotham City in his absence. Together, they confronted Riddler, Scarecrow and Clayface when they break into the GCPD vaults. However, the two were distracted by Riddler, allowing Catwoman and Two-Face to sneak up and knock them unconscious. As the villains attempted to flee, they caught up and forced them to crash into the Iceberg Lounge. After Nightwing was subdued by the villains, Batgirl attempted to subdue them. However, she was defeated by Catwoman and Clayface.
After the incident, Batgirl and Nightwing were spotted leaving the scene by Jimmy Olson. After pushing Dick out of sight, she received a call from Lois Lane, though she answered it in her civilian identity. After hanging up, Batgirl realized Olson had caught her answering on camera and quickly left the scene. Batgirl can be purchased for 250,000 studs after completing the level "It's Good to be Bad".
- Acrobatics (LEGO Batman 3 & DC Super-Villains)
- Detective Mode (LEGO Dimensions)
- Dig (LEGO Batman 3 - 1966 only)
- Double Jump (LEGO Batman Handheld only)
- Glide (Dimensions onwards)
- Martial Arts Expert
- Projectile Rebound (DC Super-Villains only)
- Security Access (Dimensions onwards)
- Stealth (Dimensions only)
- Technology (DC Super-Villains only)
- Tracking (DC Super-Villains only)
The following can be accessed in LEGO Batman: The Videogame:
- Classic Suit - The default suit for Batgirl. Provides no additional abilities.
- Sonic Suit - Allows Batgirl to break "glass" LEGO bricks. Can be upgraded to summon bats, create an area of effect and harm enemies.
- Glider Suit - Allows Batgirl to glide over obstacles. Can be upgraded to perform a slam attack.
- Detonator Suit - Grants Batgirl the ability to lay down and detonate Bat-Bombs to destroy silver LEGO objects. Can be upgraded to become bulletproof.
- Heat Protection Suit - Allows Batgirl to enter heated areas and interact with glowing red LEGO objects. Can be upgraded to throw heated Batarangs.
- Grapple Gun
- Sonar Gun (Sonic Suit only)