"A Bat Divided!" is the seventh episode of the second season of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
Booster Gold and Skeets end up on the Riddler's game show "Riddle Me This" and are forced to answer riddles for the fate of Batman.
During a science field-trip, the villain Doctor Double X battles Batman and causes a nuclear reaction that splits the hero into three emotionally unstable personas. Luckily, the brilliant student Jason Rusch and the dimwitted coach Ronnie Raymond are transformed into the superhero Firestorm who lends Batman a helping hand literally pulling himself together.
Voice Cast and Characters
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- Bill Fagerbakke as Ronnie Raymond and Henchman
- Tyler James Williams as Jason Rusch/Firestorm
- Ron Perlman as Dr. Ecks/Doctor Double X
- John Michael Higgins as The Riddler
- Tom Everett Scott as Booster Gold
- Corey Burton as Killer Moth
- Tiger Shark
- Stephen Root as The Penguin
- Thomas F. Wilson as Catman
- The Eraser
- Jim Piddock as Calendar Man
- Polka-Dot Man
- King Cobra
- Robin Atkin Downes as Ten-Eyed Man
- Greg Ellis as The Cavalier, Computer Voice and Nuclear Engineer
- Mr. Camera
- The Spinner
- Doctor No-Face
- Zodiac Master
- The Brand
- Mirror Man
- Simon the Pieman
- Sweet Tooth
- Planet Master
- Despite being the seventh episode of Season Two to be produced, it was aired eighth.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"Clash of the Metal Men!"||"Sidekicks Assemble!"|