- "Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds."
- ―The Joker to his Goons[src]
The Flugelheim Museum was Gotham City's most prestigious art gallery.
That was the location where the Joker had arranged a meeting with Vicki Vale and also where the first encounter between Batman and the newly 'reborn' Joker occurred. The Joker caused the deaths of many innocent people there and did serious damage to the paintings.
Behind the Scenes Edit
Designing the FlugelheimEdit
- As Vicki waited in the museum cafeteria, you could see "Fluegelheim Museum" was printed on the menu on her table. But when she escaped with Batman, the sign at the front entrance of the building said "Flugelheim Museum".
- The handwriting on the note that accompanied the gas mask that was given to Vicki was that of Director Tim Burton.
- The inspiration for the name obviously came from New York's Guggenheim Museum.
- The famous portrait of Rembrandt hanging in the museum was vandalized during the Joker's museum rampage by the Tall Joker Goon with paint hand prints. In the next scene, the prints were gone. Then, when the contents of the paint can were splashed on the painting, the prints were back.