- "Step Into The Knight"
Gotham Knights is an upcoming game developed by WB Games Montreal and released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Windows Operating Systems. Unlike previous Batman video games, it will focus on the Batman Family as they protect Gotham in the aftermath of Batman’s apparent death. The game is planned for release in 2021.
After years of crime fighting in Gotham City, Batman is apparently killed in an explosion. With the city's underworld becoming more dangerous in the aftermath, Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Hood and Robin set out to take over crime-fighting in the city. At the same time, the group come into conflict with the Court of Owls, a secret society who have controlled the city for years without their knowledge.
- The game will feature online co-op for up to 2 players.
- Robin can teleport short distances via a Justice League Satellite.
- Batgirl can cause a rain of an unknown orange object, possibly missiles or lasers.
- The game will feature “villain crimes,” campaigns of unknown length. So far, the only known villain crime is Mr. Freeze’s campaign.
- It is possible that Mr. Freeze’s campaign will feature two boss battles as the gameplay is halfway through his campaign and there is already a boss encounter where it would typically be at the end of his campaign.
- The game appears to have either a set of alternate costumes or a costume customization system, as Batgirl and Robin have different suits between the gameplay trailer and the cinematic trailer.
- Batgirl can drive a motorcycle and eject at will, the cinematic trailer indicates that other playable characters can also drive motorcycles.
- Christopher Sean as Nightwing
- America Young as Batgirl
- Stephen Oyoung as Red Hood
- Sloane Siegel as Robin
- Gildart Jackson as Alfred Pennyworth
- TBA as Renee Montoya
- TBA as Talon
- Michael Antonakos as Batman
- TBA as Mr. Freeze