- Happy: “Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out. One less share, right?”
- Grumpy: “Funny, he told me something similar”
- ―Grumpy and Happy, about killing Dopey
Happy and Dopey traveled from a neighboring building to the roof of Gotham National Bank with a cable gun. After he helped Dopey disable the bank's alarm system, Happy shot him in the back with his handgun, which killed him, made his way to the safe, started to open it, and received a jolt of electricity from the security system.
Happy finished opening the safe by wearing his shoes over his hands in order to turn the lock. Happy, like Dopey, was considered expendable by the Joker after he did his job, and Grumpy came into the vault and killed him, although not before the latter learned that Happy had killed Dopey under similar orders, with Happy also reacting with shock and horror just after he learned that from Grumpy.
Behind the Scenes
- Happy took his call sign from one of the Dwarfs in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Similar to Dopey, Happy's hair in the film was red, yet the collector's mask depicted Happy's mask with brown hair.
- Happy killed Dopey with Beretta 92SB-C 9x19mm (compact model of the 92SB).