Harley Quinn who has finally broken things off once and for all with the Joker and attempts to make it on her own as the criminal Queenpin of Gotham City. The series features Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and a whole cast of heroes and villains, old and new, from the DC Universe.
- Kaley Cuoco as Harley Quinn:
- Alan Tudyk as The Joker: Equal parts homicidal and charismatic, he’s been Harley’s longtime awful boyfriend, but when Harley breaks up with him, she vows to take his cherished number-one spot on the Most Wanted list. The Joker thinks of Harley as his creation and, as she grows in power, does everything he can to stop her.
- Lake Bell as Pamela Isley: Sarcastic and incredibly smart, Ivy is Harley’s best friend and now roommate. Very much a loner (she prefers plants over people), Ivy is sometimes the voice of reason but always a true friend to Harley. Ivy soon becomes her reluctant partner-in-crime.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- Sy Borgman: Once upon a time, Sy used to be a suave, super spy. Now in his 90s, he’s a wheelchair user with most of his body replaced by creaky 50s era bionic parts. Crotchety, difficult and longs to become relevant again. He’s also Harley and Ivy’s landlord, and insists they take him on their heists so can get back into the action – or else he won’t repair the plumbing.
- Dr. Psycho: An angry misogynist dwarf with telekinesis. He was a major villain until the “incident” ten years ago when in the midst of losing a battle against Wonder Woman he became frustrated and called her the C-word. In front of hundreds of camera phones. Even other villains were disgusted. Disgraced, the only one who’ll have him is Harley. A woman. He can’t stand it, but he’ll do anything to get back into the villain community.
- Malice Vundabar: Early 20s, pretty, but over it. She’s an alien (but looks human) and her family is crazy rich and powerful, she’s interning with Harley’s gang for college credit. The only thing she cares about is her demonic shadow cat named Chessure that she carries around in her designer purse. It’s a friend and fashion item and it destroys everything it sees.
- King Shark: His lower half is human, but his upper half is the body of a great white shark. Even though he looks incredibly fierce, he’s a gentle soul who just wants to be normal. That is, until he smells blood. And then he goes into a frenzy and literally eats everyone around him leaving death and carnage everywhere. Then feels bad about it.
- Clayface: A large, humanoid mass of clay, Clayface was a struggling, trained actor until a terrible pottery accident turned him into the shapeshifting villain he is now. His aspirations for stardom and his ability to transform his appearance to look like anyone should help him land some roles but he’s such a terrible actor that the only work he can get is with Harley’s crew, pretending to be whoever they need him to be help with a heist. He still holds out hope that he’ll land one of the many auditions he fruitlessly goes on.
- Rahul Kohli as Scarecrow