Characters portrayed by Michelle Pfeiffer in the Batman Universe
- Pfeiffer not being cast as Vicki Vale in Batman was previously rumored to have been due to a relationship between herself and Michael Keaton at the film's time. This was later proven false, since Keaton was in a relationship with Friends star Courteney Cox.
- In 1987, Michelle Pfeiffer starred in the movie The Witches of Eastwick with Jack Nicholson, both of whom would later have villain roles in the Batman film franchise: Jack as The Joker in Batman and Michelle as Catwoman in the sequel Batman Returns.
- In 1988, she co-starred with Uma Thurman in Dangerous Liasons, who would later play Poison Ivy in Batman & Robin.
- In 1994, Michelle appeared with Jack Nicholson again, this time sharing a starring role in the romantic horror film Wolf.
- In 1998, she starred with Batman Forever actor Val Kilmer in the Dreamworks animated film The Prince of Egypt.
- Michelle Pfeiffer and Michael Keaton would eventually join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, owned by DC Comics' rival, Marvel Comics, as Janet Van Dyne/Wasp and Adrian Toomes/Vulture, respectively, though this time with their roles of antagonist and protagonist reversed, though they have not yet shared any scenes or films together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.