Characters portrayed by Michelle Pfeiffer in the Batman Universe
- Pfeiffer not being cast as Vicki Vale in Batman was previously rumored to have been due to a relationship between herself and Michael Keaton at the film's time. This was later proven false, since Keaton was in a relationship with Friends star Courteney Cox that lasted from 1989 to 1995.
- In 1987, Michelle Pfeiffer starred in the movie The Witches of Eastwick with Jack Nicholson, both of whom would later have villain roles in the Batman film franchise: Jack as The Joker in Batman and Michelle as Catwoman in the sequel Batman Returns.
- In 1988, she co-starred with Uma Thurman in Dangerous Liasons, who would later play Poison Ivy in Batman & Robin.
- In 1994, Michelle appeared with Jack Nicholson again, this time sharing a starring role in the romantic horror film Wolf.
- In 1998, she starred with Batman Forever actor Val Kilmer in the Dreamworks animated film The Prince of Egypt.
- Michelle Pfeiffer and Michael Keaton would eventually join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, owned by DC Comics' rival, Marvel Comics (and wholly owned by the Walt Disney Company), as Janet Van Dyne/Wasp and Adrian Toomes/Vulture, respectively, though this time with their roles of antagonist and protagonist reversed, though they have not yet shared any scenes or films together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.