- "Oh, oh. I'm slipping! Batman!"
- ―-Molly's final words before her death.[src]
Nothing much is known about her except that she was the Riddler's attractive personal assistant who helped in the Prince of Puzzlers' dastardly crimes.
Batman met her at the discothèque called: "What A Way To Go Go!" and she drugged his orange juice.
While he was distracted, she and Riddler captured Robin and made a mask of his face to wear as a disguise for Molly as a trap to kill the costumed crime fighter.
Batman used the Batrope and tried to save her, but she was too scared and eventually slipped from Batman's grip, causing her to fall into the atomic pile which vaporized her.
The Caped Crusader was in great distress that he couldn't save her and says: "What A Terrible Way To Go Go".
Behind the scenes
- Molly is one of the only three characters to die in the 1960's run of Batman. The other two were hired gangsters by villain Eivol Ekdol who accidentally shot each other during a failed attempt to kill Batman and Robin.
- Jill St. John was in this role before her famous portrayal of jewel thief Tiffany Case in the seventh Bond Movie called: Diamonds Are Forever.
- In the MAD Magazine parody of the show, Robin says he has been able to use the spy cameras, which catches "Bats-Man's" attention as he thinks it some criminal nest, only to see a woman in a leotard and Robin says "the dressing room of Jill St. John! Holy 36-24-36!" "Bats-Man" promptly deactivates the camera.