- "Ooh. Talk about your cold shoulder."
- ―Ms. B. Haven after she was rejected by Freeze.[src]
Ms. B. Haven was likely an alias for a woman who was employed by Mr. Freeze.
Ms. B. Haven hung around with Mr. Freeze’s Hockey Thugs. She was attracted to Freeze, but he turned down her advances on at least one occasion, and told Haven that he only had feelings for his wife, Nora.
She only appeared once and was never seen again; it can be assumed that she was arrested after Batman and Robin had infiltrated Freeze’s Hideout but it is possible that she succeeds to escape capture as many Hockey Thugs.
Behind the Scenes Edit
The character was originally envisioned to be a "comic book" version of Sonja Henie, costume designer Ingrid Ferrin opted for a more futuristic look after seeing the lair set.
- Her name was obviously a play on "misbehavin".
- The nature of Haven's duties remain unclear, seemingly a typical Moll like Sugar and Spice from the previous film. She may have served as upkeep, as she was never seen in the film on missions, and it appeared that Freeze was never romantically interested in her.
- In Lego Batman: The Videogame, one of Mr Freeze's Henchmen, Freeze Girl, bore a resemblance to Ms. B. Haven.