- "If you become more than just a man, you become...a "super-man"! No, that's not it... A legend! Yes, a legend!"
- ―Ra's al Ghul[src]
Ra's al Ghul is a villain that appeared in the LEGO Batman series and its spin-off, LEGO DC Super-Villains. The leader of the League of Shadows, Ra's al Ghul is practically immortal due to his use of and possession of the Lazarus Pits. Using them, he can maintain his age and recover from injuries, but at the cost of his sanity. His name is Arabic for "The Demon's Head". Ra's is also the father of Talia al Ghul and the grandfather of Batman's son, Damian Wayne.
Due to being a bonus character, Ra's al Ghul does not have any part in the main storyline. He is unlocked when the player gains 100%, and can then be bought for 500,000 studs.
Once again, Ra's al Ghul doesn't feature in the game's storyline but he can be found in the Open-World Gotham. Here he can be fought and unlocked as a playable character. This time, he uses his trademark sword.
Ra's al Ghul does not appear in the game, both within the story or as a unlockable character. However, the Nolanverse version is a playable character through the Dark Knight Trilogy DLC.
Ra's makes a small appearance during the twelfth level of the main campaign. He and the League are sought out by Batman, Flash and Joker to help battle the forces of Apokolips. After the trio defeats Deathstroke and other members, Ra's promises his forces to help them. Ra's can be purchased after completing the level.
- Acrobatics (DC Super-Villains only)
- Beam Deflect (DC Super-Villains only)
- Goon Command (DC Super-Villains only)
- Grapple (LEGO Batman 3 only)
- Grate Access (LEGO Batman 3 only)
- Regeneration (LEGO Batman only)
- Stealth (LEGO Batman 2 onwards)
- Technology Interaction (LEGO Batman 3 onwards)
- Telekinesis (DC Super-Villains only)
- Escrima Sticks (LEGO Batman only)
- Shuriken (LEGO Batman 2 onwards)
- Sword (LEGO Batman 2 onwards)
- In LEGO Batman: The Videogame, Ra's al Ghul's weapons and move sets are identical to Nightwing's.
- Ra's pre-fight speech in LEGO Batman 2 is a reference to Batman Begins.
- In LEGO DC Super-Villains, Ra's has telekinesis. It is unconfirmed if he has bathed in the Well of Sins or simply using magic.
- If Ra's finds a collectable in LEGO DC Super-Villains, he occasionally wishes that people "say [his] name correctly", a reference to the various pronunciations used over the years.