This page links to all versions of the character Robin and to all media with the character's name as its title.
- Robin (Dick Grayson) - the original Robin.
- Robin (Jason Todd) - the second Robin.
- Robin (Tim Drake) - the third Robin.
- Robin (Stephanie Brown) - the fourth Robin.
- Robin (Damian Wayne) - the fifth Robin, protege to Batman (Dick Grayson).
- Carrie Kelly, the future Robin (sixth Robin) of Earth-31.
- Robin (Matthew McGinnis) - the future Robin in the Future's End
Outside media adaptations
- Recently it has become customary to give animated depiction of earlier Robins attributes of later ones possibly to make them more recognizable. Examples include:
- The versions of Dick Grayson from Teen Titans, The Batman, and Young Justice all wearing Uniforms resembaling Tim Drake's original uniform, and also using a similar collapsible Bo-staff.
- The Batman: Under the Red Hood version of Jason Todd's second uniform being red and black similar to Tim Drake's second uniform.
- The version of Tim Drake from Batman: Arkham City, wearing a hooded cape similar to Damian Wayne.
- Because of the tragic nature of how his tenure as Robin ended, Jason Todd is routilely skipped over in non-comic media, and as such Tim Drake is depicted as Dick Grayson's immediate successor. The New Batman Adventures combined the two characters into one under Tim Drake's name, giving him an origin reminicsent of Jason, but Tim's appearance. Ironically the character ultimately suffered a tragic end (to his career as Robin, not his life) at the hands of the Joker.
- In The Dark Knight Rises, John Blake is a young cop/ally of Batman. His legal first name is Robin, and at the end of the film he resigns from the Gotham City Police Department and discovers the Batcave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.