"JTV" is the eighth episode of the second season of The Batman.
Joker pirates the airwaves of Gotham in order to broadcast his crimes on TV as entertainment. When Detective Ellen Yin's overzealous new partner tries to bring the clown prince of crime down, he merely becomes Joker's latest "costar". Batman must find where Joker is broadcasting from before he can carry out his plan to make Gotham die laughing!
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Ming-Na as Detective Ellen Yin
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Joker
- Patrick Warburton as Detective Cash Tankinson
- Adam West as Mayor Grange
- The part just before the last commercial break, Joker says "Same Joker Crime, same Joker Channel." It is actually a throwback to the two part episodes in the 1960's Batman series where the plot of one episode would lead to the second, while the narrator would tell to audience to be there the next day, at the "Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel."
- The fight sequence on the broadcast tower with Batman swapping punches with Punch and Judy is a parody of the old Adam West Batman TV series, where during a fight scene hitting someone made a large text displaying the sound effect appear; as in "Pow!", "Bang" etc...
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"Meltdown"||"Ragdolls to Riches"|