"Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind" is the final episode of the third season of The Batman.
Hugo Strange creates an AI database called D.A.V.E. (Digitally Advanced Villain Emulator), encoded with the minds of Gotham's greatest criminals, in order to better predict their crimes. However, D.A.V.E. breaks free and proclaims himself to be "Gotham's ultimate criminal mastermind", and is later on about to reveal Batman's identity.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/The Batman
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Jeff Bennett as D.A.V.E.
- Richard Green as Professor Hugo Strange
- Mitch Pileggi as James Gordon
- Bumper Robinson as Man at the Bank
- The Joker (Mentioned)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"The Icy Depths"||"A Matter of Family"|