"Strange New World" is the fifth episode of the fourth season of The Batman.
Hugo Strange infects the population of Gotham City with a virus that transforms them into zombies, and only Batman is the only one left to find and distribute the antidote.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/The Batman
- Evan Sabara as Dick Grayson/Robin
- Danielle Judovits as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Richard Green as Hugo Strange
- Mitch Pileggi as James Gordon
- Zombified Marion Grange
- In this episode, the Zombies can talk.
- This is the only episode where Bruce has a beard.
- When Batman is cured meeting non-zombified Batgirl and Robin, he has a scratch in his mask, but some seconds after the scratch disappears.
- Originally Scarecrow was to appear as the main antagonist, however due to him being used in the Nolan films he was cut and replaced with Hugo Strange.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"The Everywhere Man"||"The Breakout"|