Batman: Arkham City
One year after the events of Arkham Asylum, Bruce Wayne is holding a press conference in hopes of exposing Arkham City for what it is, a time bomb. Like Vicki, there were a group of reporters, recording Wayne, as well as co-worker, Jack Ryder. Unfortunately, Hugo Strange is one step ahead and takes advantage of the situation to kidnap Batman as Bruce Wayne and reporter Jack Ryder and dump them into Arkham City to be torn apart. Unlike Jack Ryder, she escapes the TYGER guards and continues to report on situation in Arkham City, and can occasionally be heard over the radio on Gotham FM (via Cryptographic Squencer). Her Arkham City Story, reveals she has her own radio program on Gotham FM, the Vicki Vale Show, and co-hosts the Gotham Nightliner show. She is suspicious of Mayor Quincy Sharp and when she tried to press him for answers, he became confused and struggled with the facts, but when she tried to press him further he suddenly regained his composure, answering all of her questions with authority (thank to Hugo Strange's manipulation). This only made her more determinded to find the truth.
After escaping the Penguin and becoming Batman, Vicki can be heard reporting (on Gotham FM) that Bruce Wayne has been arrested and imprisoned in Arkham City, questioning if he will be able to survive.
After escaping the explosion in the Church bell tower, Vicki can once again be heard (on Gotham FM) reporting on destruction of the church's bell tower and Batman's presence in Arkham City.
After Batman defeats Mr. Freeze, she comes to the GCPD in her helicopter and states that Batman is coming out of the building, and that the mystery caller was right. Joker reveals himself to the reporter by stating that the reporter is going to be down for now. He fires a missile at her helicopter and the helicopter crashes. Joker sends his snipers to take out Vicki Vale, but Batman comes down and takes them out. Vicki, as usual, talks to her viewers, and states everytime Batman takes down a sniper. Vicki also states that her pilot is dead, whether is unknown if he died in the crash or got shot. Batman rescues Vicki and places near the Gotham Casino.
Again, she asks Batman for an interview, but he tells her he doesn't have the time for one. Joker calls him and states that he had nothing to do with the crash, but later laughs, stating he was the one responsible. While wondering who Batman is talking to Vicki sees the Mad Hatter, but Batman believes she is referring to who he was talking to. She is left at Gotham Casino, questioning if Arkham City was right for Gotham and why the inmates were being armed with guns and weapons. She questions whether Hugo intented to do this, and wants to talk to both Quincy Sharp and Hugo Strange about this. Later on she makes her way to the Church/Arkham Medical Center where she finds Mayor Quincy Sharp who she grills about the tragic events in Arkham City inside the Gotham Cathedral. Talking to her and Quincy Sharp will unlock interview tapes, of Vicki's previous on-air interview with Mayor Sharp.
Harley Quinn's Revenge
Once again she reports on the situation in Arkham City on Gotham FM. She can also be heard over a police radio trying to interview Commissioner Gordon.
- "Thanks for the help back there. Are you sure you got no comment?"
- "C'mon, Batman. There's more going on than meets the eye, right?
- "Any truth to the rumors Joker has poisoned Gotham? What about this place? Do you approve of Professor Strange? C'mon, Batman. Give this girl a break.
- "Do you think the Joker made the call to the network? It must have been him. He got us just where he wanted us."
- Much like in Batman (1989), Vicki is blonde in the game, rather than having her usual red hair.
- After the helicopter crash, Batman carries her to safety using his line launcher (in every other such scene he uses the grapple gun). It is most likely a homage to the scene in Batman (1989) where he also uses the launcher to rescue her.
- Jack Ryder apparently views her as a rival journalist, remarking "that Vale bitch isn't taking over my show".